Share the story about your research project excellence
The IPMA Global Research Awards aim to promote excellent research to enhance project management. With the annual awards, IPMA recognises recent outstanding contributions to the development of the field and professional project management through professionally conducted research.
The Awards time schedule for 2020 is already published
- Submit the Application Report by 8th of May
- Receive notification about Judge’s decision by 1st of July
- Network with prestigious global Project Management Researchers at the 8th IPMA Research Conference in Berlin on 10-11 September 2020
Apply in one of two Award Categories
- IPMA Global Young Researcher Award. Recognising outstanding research by a young researcher (someone under 36 years old or less than 10 years involvement in research).
- IPMA Global Research Award. Recognising an outstanding research project from a researcher or research team.
General criteria for Applicants
The Application Report requires you to demonstrate, through narratives and documentary evidence, outstanding achievement and/or innovation in project management research. Researchers may come from academia, other research institutions or industry. Researchers may come from disciplines other than project management but must contribute to the development of project, programme, portfolio management, project-oriented companies and IPMA standards. The candidates apply with a research project. The research project must have had at least a duration of one year and must be completed when the application is handed in, that is the basis of the judges’ evaluation. Read more HERE.