10th IPMA Research Conference
“Value co-creation in the project society“
Date: 19-21 June 2022, Belgrade, Serbia
Value co-creation in the project society
Systems by nature have a tendency towards entropy as the measure of the system’s spontaneous move into a state of more significant disorder. This is especially noticeable when systems facing with accelerated technological development, globalisation, world population growth, increased resource consumption when systems face accelerated technological development, globalisation, world population growth, and increased resource consumption when systems face accelerated technological development, globalisation, world population growth, increased resource consumption, and other global distortions. On the other hand, we strive to develop systems at the individual, organisational or societal level. The value we create with our activities directly impact the development. Most business organisations, international and national institutions and non-governmental organisations use projects either to support their business innovations, or to network with other organisations across industry, country or internationally or even completely base on projects. When information technologies are constantly developing, and the market, knowledge and ideas are limitless, the arising topic is how to co-create value in the project society.
To take advantage of these opportunities challenges and cope with entropy, project society is facing many challenges, which is why the conference tend to deploy developed theories, concepts, methodologies, and best practices to reflect on value co-creation, project network and management in the project society.
The conference theme includes theoretical and practical research from all aspects of project society providing diversity, yet a unique value for contributors based on a specific project management interest.
- Exchange of contemporary research ideas and results on the topic of project management to create value for the project society
- Intense dialogue between practitioners and academics to exchange experience and proven practices in project society
- Knowledge sharing on the latest trends and solutions of project management collected through research and practice
- Elevating research ideas and research projects
- Networking in terms of professional cooperation on research and business projects
- Encouraging the development of the project management profession
- To support young researchers in developing and conducting high-end scientific research in the project management area.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Attend plenary sessions
- Present the paper
- Actively participate in interactive workshops for research and publishing in the field of project management
- Actively participate in round tables with the focus on different project management solution application
- Participate in a doctoral seminar (seminar/colloquia).
The conference programme will include a number of interactive workshops, panel discussions and round tables aiming to:
- Provide insight into the publication process of top-tier journals and distinguished publishers
- Enable direct communication and constructive dialogue among researchers and practitioners in creating value to the project society
- Reveal different project management solution that brings value to projects and the organisations
- Research know-how transfer to young researchers
- Create new research ideas in the international arena
- Build trust, network and opportunity for future projects and potential cooperation in the project society
- Deadline for paper submission: May 10th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2022
- Registration deadline for authors: June 1st, 2022.
1. Project Society
- Design of portfolios, programs and for the project society
- Circular economy and social projects
- Responsible and resilient project management
- Investment appraisal of projects for society
- Project management in the public sector
- International development projects
- Civil society and non-profit projects
2. Business projects for society
- Project management and people development
- Project management and society relations
- Corporate social responsibility and project management
- Circular philosophy in project society
3. Project value and Project Leadership
- Agile project management and agile leadership to create value in the project society
- Value chain in project society
- Project change management
- Characteristics of leading projects in times of crises
- Project governance and enlightened leadership
- E-governance projects
- Project, program and portfolio management for smart cities and smart rural areas
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on project society
- Bid data and Intelligent decisions in projects.
Conference related events
The conference will be supported with thematic workshops and round tables, targeting innovations, networking and building trust in the science and project management community. A special focus will be put on doctoral workshops designed for young researchers and solution providers.
About the conference
International Project Management Association (IPMA) is a Federation of 72 Member Associations (MAs) worldwide. The MAs organise their research and exchange activities to meet members’ needs in their respective contexts. However, the value of being a member of IPMA has always been to engage with peers in other countries and exchange ideas on advancing the discipline and learn from each other. This conference intends to continue the tradition and enable intensive dialogues across all borders. The IPMA Research Conference was founded in 2013, and as a Think Tank, it aims to bring researchers, experts, scholars and practitioners in project management together who share a common passion for their discipline. During the conference, they discuss and exchange research ideas and achievements on the topic of projects and their management. The distinctive feature of this conference is the intense dialogue between practitioners and academics, which can neither be found at scientific or professional conferences. Since its beginning, the annual international conference was held in Germany, China, South Africa, Iceland, South Korea, Brazil, and Croatia and aims to bring together experts from all countries worldwide to increase the mutual understanding of the global challenges of project managers in diverse environments and industries. The special spirit of the IPMA Research Conferences can be particularly felt in the World Café sessions where the participants can gain new insight perspectives for today’s challenges in project management. For further information visit www.ipma-research-conference.world/10th-ipma-research-conference-archive and please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Republic of Serbia is a country in Central and Southeast Europe, with beautifull rivers and mountains and protected areas. Serbia has a continental climate with an average temperature of 25°C in June. The capital and largest city of Serbia is Belgrade. It is located at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
Belgrade is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in Europe and the World. One of the most important prehistoric cultures of Europe, the Vinča culture, dates from the 6th millennium BC. Throughout history, the city was settled by Celts settled, conquered by the Romans, settled by the Slavs and changed hands several times between the Byzantine Empire, the Frankish Empire, the Bulgarian Empire, and the Kingdom of Hungary before it became the seat of the Serbian king in 1284. In 1521, Belgrade was conquered by the Ottomans. After is passed to Habsburg rule. Belgrade was the capital of Yugoslavia, from its creation in 1918 to its dissolution in 2006. In a fatally strategic position, the city has been battled over in 115 wars and razed 44 times, bombed five times and besieged many times.
With the great history, Belgrade is full of beautiful streets and squares, old architecture and bridges, restaurants, and other sightseeing.
IPMA Research conference 2022 – Visit Belgrade
About organiser – IPMA Serbia
Serbian project management association – IPMA Serbia has been IPMA member for 35 years. Through individual and organisational certification, education and training programs, consulting, events, award system research and young crew activities IPMA Serbia contributes to developing and promoting the project management profession and moving practice and key stakeholders forward through effective collaboration and cooperation. We had the opportunity to host IPMA family and project management community at many national and international events, the most recent at the 5th International project management champion in 2018 and the 5th IPMA SENET Conference in 2019. We are looking forward to jointly making a memorable event.
The Conference has been supported by Elsevier.
Thank you for choosing the IPMA Research Conference 2022!