Share the story about your research project excellence
The IPMA Global Research Awards aim to promote excellent research to enhance project management. With the annual awards, IPMA recognises recent outstanding contributions to the development of the field and professional project management through professionally conducted research.
The Awards time schedule for 2021 is already published
- Submit the Application Report by 12th of March 2021
- Participate in the Virtual IPMA Global Awards Gala on 22nd September 2021
- Network with prestigious global Project Management Researchers during and the online event of 9th IPMA Research Conference on 12-13 June 2021
Apply in one of three Award Categories:
- IPMA Graduate Research Award. The Award recognizes outstanding Master, MBA and PhD research before the student has completed the degree.
- IPMA Young Researcher Award. Recognising outstanding research by a young researcher (someone under 36 years old or less than 10 years of involvement in research).
- IPMA Research Award. Recognising an outstanding research project from a researcher or research team.
General criteria for Applicants
The Application Report requires you to demonstrate, through narratives and documentary evidence, outstanding achievement and/or innovation in project management research. Researchers may come from academia, other research institutions or industry. Researchers may come from disciplines other than project management but must contribute to the development of project, programme, portfolio management, project-oriented companies and IPMA standards. The candidates apply with a research project. The research project must have had at least a duration of one year and must be completed when the application is handed in, that is the basis of the judges’ evaluation. Read more HERE.