The scope of the 5th IPMA Research Conference 2017 is therefore to explore if the current definition of project and project management success sufficiently reflects the needs of future generations.
This call for short papers is meant to encourage a broad range of submissions.
The authors are encouraged to reach beyond the usual boundaries of the project domain, and to embrace innovative approaches to defining and developing our understanding of projects and their management.
– Sustainability and success
– Ethics and success
– Culture and success
– Value/contribution to society and success
Authors are invited to submit proposals for short presentations of their work in progress, new ideas or recent results. We encourage submissions from all areas related to project management.
- Short papers should be of no more than 500 words.
- Please submit a pdf of your short paper by April 30, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of the outcome of the review process will be on May 12, 2017.
- Authors of accepted short papers will be expected to provide a full paper by June 30, 2017 and to present their ideas in a presentation at the Research Conference.
Call for papers announced!