PhD Workshop: Pitch your research in progress
Led by Martina Huemann, Editor in Chief of International Project Management Journal
- Do you want feedback on your research in progress or hear what other researchers are currently working on? Then this workshop is for you.
- To further develop Project Management research in progress of PhD students and early career researchers, we offer a workshop to allow brief presentations followed by feedback from international leading professors in Project Management and the peers attending the workshop.
- PhD students and early career researchers in Project Management
If you are interested to present your research in progress, submit your abstract by May 1st at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors of promising abstracts will be invited for brief presentations.
Workshop: How to design and publish Case Study research in Project Management
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Do you want to discuss how to successfully design and report case study research for publication? Then this workshop is for you
- In this interactive workshop, we will share the essentials of strong case study research design and how to report a case study comprehensively and transparently in a journal paper.
- PhD students, all researchers interested in case study design
To allow for interactivity the workshop is limited to 20 participants.
Workshop: Meet the Editors
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Martina Huemann, Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Project Management and Project Leadership and Society
- Nathalie Drouin, Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Managing Projects in Business
- Louis Klein, Editor of Project Management Journal
- Are you new to the game of journal paper publishing?
- Do you know what are the dos and don’ts?
- Do you want to learn about the paper submission and the evaluation process in the leading Project Management journals?
- If the answer is “yes” then this workshop is for you. Meet 3 editors from 4 different journals and find out how to get your excellent research published.
- PhD students, all scholars interested in getting their papers published
Workshop: How my curriculum drives my carrier and my business
- Duration: 1h – 1,5 hour
- Vladimir Obradovic, Project and Change Management Professor and Consultant, Certified Executive Consultant and Coach (IPMA Level A – CECC)
- Radmila Miković, PhD, International Development Management Consultant, Certified Executive Trainer, Consultant and Coach (IPMA Level A – CET & CECC)
- Silvia Drahosova, PM Freelancer, Certified Executive Consultant and Coach (IPMA Level A – CECC)
- Are you a Researcher, Teacher, Consultant, Coach, Professor or Trainer?
- Do you want to know how to increase your chances with EU projects?
- Do you want to hear how curriculum drives career and business?
- Do you want to try your own self-assessment?
- Do you want to get to know about CCT certification benefits, conditions and principles?
- Researchers, teachers, professors, trainers, and all project fans interested in new opportunities and areas of project management development
Get Your tickets now: https://shop.ipma.world/product-category/events-tickets/?v=9b7d173b068d